Life is full of hopes, wishes and ambitions. In a single day, I and I think, most of us infact, have desires for the smallest to biggest things possible. We dont limit ourself whilst thinking about those 'out of our league' desires, regardless of whether or not we will be able to accomplish and get what we want someday.
But when I talked to the owners of Lucky Juice and Shakes, their goals related to the shop made me realize that people who aren't very well off, limit theyre wishes and desires. They dont dream big just because they want to save themselves from the dejection of not being able to accomplish them. Moreover, I feel that their dreams are simple, starighforward, to the point. And most of them include fulfillment of their daily needs. They get happiness from the smallest of the things, something quite hard for people like us.
I thought back to one chapter I studied in English back at school, in grade 12. It talked about desires and how people didnt dare to dream big. And once again, I've realized the same truth about desires.
I think we all forget about this truth amidst all our limitless desires and maybe we will always forget about them; its hard to remember about situations we have never been in.
But when I talked to the owners of Lucky Juice and Shakes, their goals related to the shop made me realize that people who aren't very well off, limit theyre wishes and desires. They dont dream big just because they want to save themselves from the dejection of not being able to accomplish them. Moreover, I feel that their dreams are simple, starighforward, to the point. And most of them include fulfillment of their daily needs. They get happiness from the smallest of the things, something quite hard for people like us.
I thought back to one chapter I studied in English back at school, in grade 12. It talked about desires and how people didnt dare to dream big. And once again, I've realized the same truth about desires.
I think we all forget about this truth amidst all our limitless desires and maybe we will always forget about them; its hard to remember about situations we have never been in.
0 comments:
Post a Comment