"For me, every day is a new thing. I approach each project with a new insecurity, almost like the first project I ever did. And I get the sweats. I go in and start working, I'm not sure where I'm going. If I knew where I was going I wouldn't do it." -Frank Gehry
For our project, the six of us, decided to take up a place around our Pearl Campus at Naraina. Upon exploring and observing the areas around our campus, we narrowed down to two places: a food joint under a banyan tree and lucky juice & shakes shop.
After a mutual discussion, we chose the local juice corner, Lucky Juice and Shakes. We were keen on knowing more about the shop because of it set up, attractive decor and the tasty juice and shakes !
The shop is run by 2 brothers, Lucky and Rakesh. Everyone in their family is involved in the same business and they have 40 branches all over India, at cities including Noida, Gurgaon, and Goa. We were very impressed by such facts and statistics and somehow knew that we made the right choice to choose their shop for our research.
We are very excited to take this project forward !
After a mutual discussion, we chose the local juice corner, Lucky Juice and Shakes. We were keen on knowing more about the shop because of it set up, attractive decor and the tasty juice and shakes !
The shop is run by 2 brothers, Lucky and Rakesh. Everyone in their family is involved in the same business and they have 40 branches all over India, at cities including Noida, Gurgaon, and Goa. We were very impressed by such facts and statistics and somehow knew that we made the right choice to choose their shop for our research.
We are very excited to take this project forward !
0 comments:
Post a Comment